gtkmm/gtk

Hi.

In company I work for, has been developing advanced backup program for
several years. Application is written in C, GUI in C++ and it is ported to many
platforms (HP-UX, AIX, Solaris, Windows). Now they are considering to rewrite
GUI in Java, so it could be easier to write new GUI features, since now they
are using Wind/U and there are many problems with it(high fee, ...).  Even Java
developers said that JavaGUI will be probably very slow on HPUX and now I
wonder how much is gtkmm/gtk supported on HPUX, Solaris and if anyone has some
experiences with developing GUI applications on other *UX platforms with
gtkmm/gtk?

Best,

Rok