remove shortcut folders from FileChooserDialog

Hello,

I am a little bit new in working with gtkmm 2.4. The thing I am trying to do is to write some code for using FileChooserDialog for opening a file. The problem is that I find the dialog generated by default a little bit complicated, I need something simpler. In fact, I just want to eliminate the default shortcut folders from the FileChooser Dialog, (i didn't use add_shortcut_folder to add shortcut folders).

Can anyone help me in this problem?

Anca Mitrica

Do you Yahoo!?
Make Yahoo! your home page