Re: segfault when using UIManager

"Diego Fdez." Dur�<diego <at> goedi.net> writes:

> Look above here. It must be:
>
> 	        "</ui>";
>
> You have a missing ">".

Argh. I supposed it was something stupid :)
Thanks.

> I've received five copies of this mail. Please be careful the next
> time :)

Yes, my apologies. Thunderbird went nuts today when trying to post to this
mailing list over its NTP interface, same with the boost mailing list. I always
got some "NTP error" but obviously the message made it through completely.
I guess I'll better use the web interface in the future.