Re: mouse events

wow.... that was helpful.  Can anyone else help me?
Maybe give me some urls?  (pls not the documentation
in www.gtkmm.org) Or if you're feeling generous, maybe
give me some sample code that makes a DrawingArea
listen for mouse move events.  The tutorials in
<www.gtkmm.org> only demonstrate connecting a handler
to a button's clicked signal.