mouse events

hi!  How do I capture mouse events?  The particular
event I'm interested in is mouse move/click/drag.  For
mouse move, I've tried signal_drag_motion() and
signal_motion_notify_event().  More specifically, I
have a DrawingArea class and I have overridden the two
functions I mentioned.  Moving the mose over the
DrawingArea does nothing.  It should print out
something with cout.

One more question, how do I capture resize events
within the DrawingArea?

I've googled for this but it seems that gtkmm has very
few resources available.  Or am I just not looking in
the right places?

I'm new to gtkmm and would really appreciate if you
gave me sample code.  Thanks!

Yahoo! Messenger