[gtkmm] How waiting a form to be filled ?!

Hello,
I'm doing a sequential treatment (stage after stage),
which requires displaying several windows.
Ideally, I'm looking for a function waiting until a
"hide()" is applied to the window (passed as
parameter). Actualy, I'm using gtk_main(), but that is
not done for, and that does not always work well. Is
there another way to do that (a kind of function like
the run() method of the dialog class) ?
If not, I will have to dispatch my treatments into the
"onclick()" method of my window classes (I mean
"inherited from class window"). But this pointes out a
new allocation problem: to display a window on my
"onclick()" method, I have to create an instance of my
window class, and then call on it the method show().
But when must I disallocate my instance ??? This can't
be done into the class...
and moreover, gtk_manage does not work with
gtk_window!
I Hope someone could help me...
Thanks in advance
Cheers,