Re: [gtkmm] treeview --- custom celrenderer..

Is your question how to write a custom cellrenderer? If it is, start here: http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gtkmm/examples/cellrenderercustom/. It's not hard once you figure it out (of course, I had to ask here first before I got to the 'figure it out' part :) ) The gotcha that I ran in to was that the methods that you need to override have changed between 2.2 and 2.4 - I was tryint to use the 2.4 example but I was using gtkmm 2.2. Don't do that and you'll be ok ;)

cheers,

roel

B.Hakvoort wrote:

Hi,

I try to show colored squares in my treeview. For anyone who wonders
what i'm talking about, look here :) (the colored squares in front of
the filesystems) http://members.cox.net/tribblehunter/tech/partition.jpg

I've tried to make use of the CellRendererToggle, but i wasn't able to
access the widget (which i need to change the background color)

Of course i could use images, but i would prefer to handle this in the
sourcecode...

Hopefully someone can give me the complete solution, but i will settle
for a pointer or even a vague hint :)

thnx!

Bart