Re: [gtkmm] `slot' undeclared in namespace `SigC'

On Sat, 2004-09-25 at 17:39, Russell Shaw wrote:
> I just learnt gtkmm. I get this error:
>    error: `slot' undeclared in namespace `SigC'
> I'm using gtmm-2.4 on debian and converting a program from gtk2.4 in C.

This is probably a libsigc++ versioning problem. Those methods were
renamed in libsigc++2 (which gtkmm-2.4 AFAIK depends on). In this
particular case, SigC::slot has been replaced by sigc::mem_fun.

There is a page explaining some of the differences somewhere, though I
haven't found it in CVS nor Google nor on the libsigc++ homepage
anymore.

-Samuel
|      Samuel Abels       |   http://www.debain.org    |
| spam ad debain dod org  | knipknap ad jabber dod org |