[gtkmm] project an interface

hi all,
i'd wish an advice for make a user interface with gtkmm and glade.
I'm started to write a simple program where i have a main application
window and some buttons (or menubar) that call 2 forms. Because this
forms are complex and have a lot of data i need to open it one of time,
only when are called from the user. Now, i want use glade2 files (xml)
and gtkmm, i have see what i need to do for manage windows, events and
mode, but i don't understand what i can do for make the forms structure
with glade. With the libglademm xml create function i can recall the
file and attach to the main window, but under glade i need to start to
write the interface from a gtkWindow!
i hope that you understand me... i'm sorry for my poor english :-)

roberto