[gtkmm] MSVC build - where are the vcproj files?

I'm trying to pick up the trail on this, and from various posts I could understand that a set of patches have been applied adding Visual C++ .sln and .vcproj files to the code, but I can't find them, neither in the gtkmm2.4 source package or in the CVS code.

I figured something might turn up if I run the .configure script from Msys but I can't guess which parameter to pass for --build or --host.

Will running the .configure script wrap all class declarations, static functions etc. up in the correct dllexport/dllimport macros?

Any hints appreciated.
Rene Jensen