Re: [gtkmm] Visual Studio

Martin Schulze wrote:
> Probably there were still issues with libsigc++-2.0.
> Please try the new version libsigc++-2.0.4 that I've just released and
> which should compile out-of-the-box with Visual Studio.

I just tested it but it doesn't. Apart from the fact that you need to
copy the sigc++config.h.in to sigc++config.h, there is a problem with
the creation of the exports file (the .lib) that goes with the dll. I
tried (to test) to circumvent that by creating a static library but that
gives me a bunch of linker errors in the current configuration. The dll
way is the way to go though; could the person who changed the project
files (I don't know who it was) from static libs to dll's comment on how
he/she created the exports file? Maybe we can add that in a custom build
step. If I had time I'd go looking for it myself but I don't, unfortunately.

cheers,

roel