RE: creating a vector of a vector of Gtk::ToggleButton

Rob,
	Strange thing.  I noticed that a lot around Gtkmm.  Private or
protected copy CTORs and / or assignment operators.

	I'm sure that there must be a really good reason behind it, but I
don't know enough about the lower layers of the system to comment on it.
Perhaps one of the more knowledgeable users could enlighten us?  Please?

	Cheers,
		Erik.