Re: creating a vector of a vector of Gtk::ToggleButton

Carl Nygard wrote:

Do that.  You don't want to deal with vector<chiprow*>, for the same
reason you don't really want the headache of
vector<Gtk::ToggleButton*>.  You could wrap chiprow* in a smart pointer,
but it's totally unnecessary.

cool.  Now when I destroy them if I used a shared_ptr, I can just use:

_chips.clear();

and that should recursively call down all the shared_ptr deletes right? I don't have to iterate over and call clear on each vector.