Re: gtkmm2.4 and MSVC (again)

FWIW, someone suggested to me that MinGW is linking with msvcrt.lib, which is the "pre .NET" runtime, and that Visual Studio .NET has a completely different runtime with a different name. I had a sneaking suspicion that something like this might happen, so I'm off-and-running on updated MSVC builds for glib/gtk2. This is a better long-term solution for debugging, anyway. All of the hard work has already been done (there are .def files in the tarballs), so it's going smoothly - I managed to knock-out glib, gobject, gmodule, gthread, and atk in a few hours yesterday. Will post when I've got something worth showing-off.

Cheers,
Tim