Thread safety?

Hi,

I have been getting some strange segfaults, and at the moment I believe
it is something to do with a thread I have running which adds items into
a (derived) TreeStore. Basically, this thread gets a message, which
tells it to add an item into the store. Sometimes (not always), this
operation segfaults, usually when I'm trying to access a row.

Is the TreeStore class (and any related class) thread safe? I am using
pthreads (I'd like to avoid using anything GTK/Glib specific for
threading since, in the future, I'll probably be unplugging gtkmm).

Thanks.

--
Regards,
Miles Izzo