Hi folks,

I submitted a bug to gtkmm recently and was told to have a look at
connect_before() to fix my problem. I can't find that function, though.
Searching the archive for this list only gives me someone who requested
this function. Looking at the doxygen api docs, I can't find a
connect_before() function, and sigc++ doesn't seem to have one either.

What am I missing?

Kai Blin aka. nowhere (blin<at>, WorldForge Project

The next person to mention spaghetti stacks to me is going to have
his head knocked off.
		-- Bill Conrad