Re: [gtkmm] Custom widget example

>The Ardour people (www.ardour.org) have written some custom widgets with
>gtkmm. I was pointed to that project when I asked about custom widgets
>on this list (although I cannot find my own message any more). For
>example, take a look at
>http://ardour.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ardour/gtk_ardour/gain_pan_meter.h
>?rev=3D1.18&content-type=3Dtext/vnd.viewcvs-markup, that's a class that
>subclasses Gtk::Vbox and implements its own drawing. Maybe it can give
>you some hints.

that's a very complicated example. a much better one would be the ones
in libs/gtkmmext, for example the BarController. this has an internal
DrawingArea widget which it scribbles on in its expose handler. the
pixmap button is pretty simple as well.

biggest problem is that its all gtk--, not gtkmm .... scheduled for
updating any time now.

--p