Re: [gtkmm] TreeSortable

B.Hakvoort wrote:

On Mon, 2004-10-11 at 11:06 +0200, Bart Verstraete wrote:
Sorry to bother again but I can't seem to find the stock browser example.
Can you help me pls

grtz Bart

It's in the demo in the gtkmm tarball.
For your convenience i've attached the relevant sourcecode.

Bart
Thx for the file, and i found that demos dir you said, but now I wanne build that 'demos' and he complains about libpangomm-1.4 ok it don't exist here but in the portage i only find pango, the c version. Do I have to install something else? Also is there a way to change the litle triangle in a treeview in a plu and a minus sign?

grtz Bart