Re: Non-stock icons in toolbar/menu?

> I have just migrated our app to the UIManager, which is great. But how
> do I add my own icons to the actions? Do I need to subclass Action and
> override the create_icon method, or is there a better way?

I guess that Bryan has done this in coaster
http://www.coaster-burn.org/
so you might look at that and/or ask him.

I am afraid that you might need to register new stock icons, though I have
always thought the idea of non-stock stock icons was silly. When we figure
this out we should add it to the gtkmm book.

www.openismus.com