Re: Detailed Help on installing gtkmm on WIN32

fatal4you wrote:
> Hi,
> I worked the tutorial in the documentations through, but it I didn´t worked
> out. I don´t know whats wrong. Maybe the documentations aren´t up to date or
> my english is probably to bad.
>
> I really need help on this.
>
> A very detailed step by step how to install the whole thing with gtk, gtkmm
> and devcpp would be very cool.

Check this mini-HOWTO.I wrote this for Borsuk IM devs this year before
summer holidays. I suppose it is up to date.

However, this is not perfect. I would change a few things but I don't
have time or I simply forget all the time :)

Please write if this installation guide was helpful.

vArDo