Re: MDI support and others

Benjamin,

For MDI ideas, check out Bakery: http://bakery.sourceforge.net/

For IPC, there are plenty of libs around if Glib's own (Dispatcher,
IOChannel 'n' friends) is not what you are looking for.

For the process locking ideas, you might look into PidFileLock class:

PidFileLock.h:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/libassa/libassa/assa/PidFileLock.h?rev=1.2&view=auto
PidFileLock.cpp:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/libassa/libassa/assa/PidFileLock.cpp?rev=1.2&view=auto