Re: question about Gtk::Layout and Gtk::ScrolledWindow

Antonio,

I faced similar problems with a label in a scrolled window.
The way I solved it was to remember the size of the enclosing
container when it changes and then when enclosing child tries to
change its size, restrain it from growing too much.

Search for size_allocate_cb() and answer_box_size_allocate_cb()
in DeckPlayer.cpp:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/granule/granule/src/DeckPlayer.cpp?rev=1.50&view=auto

hope this helps,
-Vlad