Re: [gtkmm] bug with appending pages in a notebook

hello!
i ve tried your advice and... it worked!!!
i would never have thought my problem come from that!
thanks (ou merci!)   ;-)
cedric

Christophe Pijcke a écrit :

Hi,

It is not to you to allocate memory for sprintf function ?
have you try to do
char label[200]; // or anything else ... // personaly, I prefer
ostringstream
sprintf(label, "cust %i ...);
If you write to label (unalocated memory/somewhere memory), the stack is
perhaps corrupted and exiting your function give you an error.

But Your problem is perhaps another.

I Hope this can help you,
 Christophe.