[gtkmm] gtkmm RPMs for Fedora Core 2; peless, please try it out.

In order to make peless easily installable on Fedora Core 2,
I have been forced to create RPMS for gtkmm2-2.4 for Fedora Core 2.
Extensive testing has not been done. All I did is pull the source
RPM's for Fedora Core 1 from ftp.pbone.net and recomple.
They did compile on my system, and peless (which uses gtkmm2) appears
to work.

Links to these RPM's can be found on the peless web page:
http://peless.berlios.de/

By the way, someone please test peless!
It is a simple tabbed text file lister, with regular expression searching.
It uses Gtkmm.

Links to RPMs for peless can be found on the above web page and the
tarballs can be found at:
https://developer.berlios.de/project/showfiles.php?group_id=1681

peless is probably alpha or beta. Tell me if it works.

Thank You.

--
Paul Elliott                       1(512)837-1096
pelliott io com                    PMB 181, 11900 Metric Blvd Suite J