RE: SUSPECT: Re: [gtkmm] Need a SigC::Signal6 !

Response below....

	In my user interface, I have a list of items that the use can drag
and drop from the this list onto a fixed surface where the dropped object is
then represented by a widget that is created and placed on the fixed widget.

	There are a number of different views of this surface, and these
views are implemented by separate notebooks.

	So when the primary interface notebook gets a
drag_drop_data_received signal, I need to propagate this signal to the other
notebook views to make the same change occur there.

	I just seems the most logical to me to connect the
drag_drop_data_recevied signal from each of the alternative view notebooks
to the primary notebook's slot.

	Is it just me, or am I just way off in the weeds here?

	Thanks,
		Erik.