Re: [gtkmm] Creating Hyperlinks

Am Mi, den 19.05.2004 um 12:23 Uhr +0530 schrieb Tapan Satpathy
Ansuman-A19108:
> Hi,
>
> I m a newbie in the GTKMM. I want to use a selectable text, just like a hyperlink in a browser in one of my dialogs.

Well if you want something "clickable", you should probably just use a
Gtk::Button widget.

> I found there is a class AtkHyperlink, which talks something similar to this.
> But i m really not able to start off.

Atk is the accessibility interface, it does not provide any widgets.

> Can you tell me if i m on the right track? And where can I get some exemplery codes for this.

There's a Gnome::UI::HRef widget in gnomemm.  If you don't want to
depend on libgnomeuimm, you could create your own HRef widget using
Gtk::Button as a starting point.  Just set up the relief, color and
markup as appropriate.

--Daniel