Re: [gtkmm] Entry() popup menuitems

If I override the button_press for the Entry() I should be able to get
rid of the menu entirely - which would be fine. Since this Entry() is in
a treeview how do I get the handle to the Entry() widget to do this? I'm
already overriding the button_press for the treeview and this is not
sufficient to intercede.

--
Diana Esch-Mosher <desch-mosher lanl gov>
Los Alamos National Laboratory