Re: [gtkmm] i am still looking for a reporting C++ library

I would suggest you to consider the following:

1. Invent a simple output text format, expressive as you need;
keep it simple.

2. Implement your format's writter in your C++ program, it
should be very simple.

3. Write Perl scripts for converting from your format into PDF,
PostScript, TeX, whatever, using the suitable Perl module.

If you know Perl, you know this is the simple track.

For PNG output, try GD: http://www.boutell.com/gd/
Or if you're a trully insider, http://www.libpng.org/

SilvioCVdeAlmeida