[gtkmm] Problem to use gtkmm ... for a newbie

Hello,
I would like to use gtkmm with Devc++ and Windows 2000.

I have taken:
- devcpp4980.exe
installed in repertory ...\Dev-Cpp

For gtk & gtkmm:
- gtkmm-2.2.8.1.exe
- GTK-Development-Environment-2.2.4-2.exe
- GTK-Runtime-Environment-2.2.4-2.exe

installed in repertory ...\Dev-Cpp\gtkmm
& ...\Dev-Cpp\gtk+

I have added links for Directory (Tools -> Directories): Binaries, Librairies, C & C++ Includes
- Bin :
...\Dev-Cpp\Bin
...\Dev-Cpp\lib\gcc-lib\mingw32\3.2
...\Dev-Cpp\gtk+\2.0\bin
...\Dev-Cpp\gtk+\Dev-C++\bin
...\Dev-Cpp\gtk+\2.0\lib\gtk-2.0\2.2.0

- Lib :
...\Dev-Cpp\lib
...\Dev-Cpp\gtkmm\lib
...\Dev-Cpp\gtk+\2.0\lib
...\Dev-Cpp\gtk+\Dev-C++\lib
...\Dev-Cpp\gtk+\Dev-C++\lib\glib-2.0

- Nothing for C include (because I use C++)

- C++ :
...\Dev-Cpp\include
...\Dev-Cpp\include\c++
...\Dev-Cpp\include\c++\mingw32
...\Dev-Cpp\include\c++\backward
...\Dev-Cpp\gtk+\Dev-C++\include\glib-2.0
...\Dev-Cpp\gtk+\Dev-C++\lib\gtkmm-2.0
...\Dev-Cpp\gtkmm\include\gtkmm-2.0
...\Dev-Cpp\gtkmm\include\sigc++
...\Dev-Cpp\gtkmm\include\sigc++\include
...\Dev-Cpp\gtkmm\lib\gtkmm-2.0\include

More over, I add :
libsigc++-2.0.0 et pkgconfig-0.15.0
installed in ...\Dev-Cpp\gtkmm\include\sigc++
& in ...\Dev-Cpp\gtkmm\lib\pkgconfig

Now I ask you something :

Is it good for the installation, have i do a (or more) mistake. When I have used gtk1.7 the last year, i have found shortcut for directoey (\*.lib for example), is it better here ?

Secondly, a friend send to me his pkg confing, but I haven't all the files (perhaps one or two used with xml and not gtk) :

pkg-config gtkmm-2.0
--cflags
-I/sw/include/gtkmm-2.0  a
-I/sw/lib/gtkmm-2.0/include  a
-I/sw/include/gtk-2.0   b
-I/sw/lib/sigc++-1.2/include  a
-I/sw/include/sigc++-1.2  a
-I/sw/include/glib-2.0   b
-I/sw/lib/glib-2.0/include
-I/sw/lib/gtk-2.0/include  b
-I/sw/include/pango-1.0  b
-I/sw/include/atk-1.0  b

a : on repertory ...\gtkmm\include (.h)
b : on repertory ...\gtk+\include (.h)
$
pkg-config gtkmm-2.0
--libs
-L/sw/lib
-lgtkmm-2.0   .a
-lgdkmm-2.0   .a
-latkmm-1.0   .a
-lgtk-x11-2.0
-lpangomm-1.0   .a
-lglibmm-2.0   .a
-lsigc-1.2   .a
-lgdk-x11-2.0
-latk-1.0
-lgdk_pixbuf-2.0  b (2.00.dll)
-lm
-lpangoxft-1.0
-lpangox-1.0
-lpango-1.0   b(1.0.0.dll)
-lgobject-2.0
-lgmodule-2.0
-lglib-2.0
-lintl
-liconv

a : on repertory ...\gtkmm\lib (it was a ---.a)
b : on repertory ...\gtk+\lib (it was a .dll)

Do you have any idea? Can you help me with this?
Thank you,

Christophe

PS : If what I have done is so complicated, you can explain to me the different steps to install gtkmm

PS2 : For French people, you can answer me in French, for others, I can understand English

MSN Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous ! Cliquez-ici