Re: [gtkmm] fileselection dialog

Denis,

have you tried smthing like this?

Gtk::FileSelection f ("Choose a deck");
f.complete ("*.xml");

It will not filter the files in the dialog until
user hits the TAB key. I haven't tried to simulate
TAB key emission from application level (and would
like to know how to do it).

Another problem with FileSelection dialog is that
every time user changes the directory, the completion
window looses its focus and hitting TAB messes thing up.

Did it get fixed in 2.4?

-Vlad