Re: [gtkmm] Popup menu on Gtk::TreeView widget

Gtk::TreeView::signal_button_press_event().connect (SigC::slot (&button_pressed), false);

- you should to set after parameter to 'false', then your signal handler will be called first.

Simon Fuhrmann wrote:

Hello there!

I have problems connecting the signal handler

bool button_pressed (GdkEventButton* event)

to my Gtk::TreeView widget. I use the

Gtk::TreeView::signal_button_press_event()

signal. The callback function does not get called. I have similar
problems connecting the same signal from a Gtk::Statusbar to one
of my signal handlers.

Do I need to disconnect already existing signal handlers from these
widgets? How can I do that?

As a hint: Sometimes the signal hander for the statusbar gets called
if I double-click on the resize grip.

Regards