[gtkmm] gtkmm trouble

Hello, I'm having trouble setting up gtkmm with Dev-C++. I'm using Windows, and I've followed the installation instructions on your website, but I still get errors when I compile. Everything works fine, except linker errors I get saying things like:

[Linker error] undefined reference to `Gtk::Main::Main(int, int &, char **&, bool)'
[Linker error] undefined reference to `Gtk::Main::~Main(void)'
[Linker error] undefined reference to `Gtk::Window::Window(int, Gtk::WindowType)'
[Linker error] undefined reference to `Gtk::Window::~Window(void)'

When this was the code for my program (Copy+Pasted from your tutorials):

#include <gtkmm.h>

int main(int argc, char *argv[])
{
   Gtk::Main kit(argc, argv);

   Gtk::Window window;

   Gtk::Main::run(window);

   return 0;
}

Any help getting this running would be greatly appreciated. I followed the instructions exactly as they were told on the site (http://www.gtkmm.org/gtkmm2/docs/tutorial/html/ape.html#id2505770). Thanks again.

mr0ldie

Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfeeŽ Security. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963