[gtkmm] win32 and glib::thread

Hi,

I'm writing a small program which should run on Linux and Windows. I've
followed the instruction in the book and i am able to compile simple
gtkmm programs in a win32 environment. So far no problems.

But then i tried to compile a simple program which uses threads and i
got this error: "cannot find -lgthread-2.0". I don't understand why this
error occurs since i put the exact output of pkg-config --cflags --libs
gthread-2.0 in the project parameters.
Does anyone have a clue what's going on?

I use Dev-C++ with mingw32.

I nessecary, i can provide you with details about my settings,code and
so on.

Thanks in advance,

Bart