Re: [gtkmm] MessageDialog button callback?

Very good, thank you.
Guess, I have to update my offline documentation..

Dialog::run() returns an int which is a value representing which button was pressed. In this case (where you're using Gtk::BUTTONS_YES_NO), you're going to get either Gtk::RESPONSE_YES or Gtk::RESPONSE_NO. Other such things for different buttons would include Gtk::RESPONSE_CANCEL, Gtk::RESPONSE_OK and so forth.

Please read the book:
http://www.gtkmm.org/gtkmm2/docs/tutorial/html/ch13.html#id2499176

specifically in this case the on_button_question_clicked() function