Re: [gtkmm] Is it possible to add widgets to a drawingarea?

Wow. How stupid do I feel. I've been making my editor
for a year now, and I've not even looked at the
GnomeCanvas because it is named GnomeCanvas. I
naturally thought it had some Gnome dependencies.

I just looked at the GnomeCanvas "documentation" or
the class reference, and it looks quite like the stuff
I've been making with OpenGL. Guess I'll have to port
it all to GnomeCanvas then.

Somehow I have a feeling I should've asked this a year
ago, but I was too afraid (I didn't have any
experience in Gtkmm or Linux at all). Luckily, I think
the effort of porting doesn't look too hard.

Thanks for this feeling of enlightenment.