Re: [gtkmm] some help needed for a standard process

Finally, I found the problem by tracking it down to
a simple-as-possible, compileable, test case.
I have not deleted the Gtk::FileSelection object!

--------

I know it is not part of this list, but I cannot found any
information in the web:
Does somebody know how to distinguish
between a file and a directory in C++ ??

I am searching for a isFile() or something like that.

At first glance, yes. A window should never still be seen after you have
deleted its C++ instance. A simple-as-possible, compileable, test case
in bugzilla might help us find the problem.