[gtkmm] gtk_grab_add in cellrendererpopup.cc

Hi,

I'm trying to compile gtkmm from CVS HEAD. I rand into trouble with cellrendererpopup.cc. The first two lines of the file are:

gtk_grab_add
#include "cellrendererpopup.h"

The presence of gtk_grab_add cause compilation problems in the included files. If I comment out or delete this line, cellrendererpopup.cc compiles. I'm not sure if this is an appropriate fix though. If someone lets me know what to do, I might be able to patch it before the weekend.

--
Bowie Owens

CSIRO Mathematical & Information Sciences
phone  : +61 3 9545 8055
fax    : +61 3 9545 8080
mobile : 0425 729 875
email  : Bowie Owens csiro au