[gtkmm] where's PixbufAnimationIter::get_pixbuf()?

Hi

I have to implement animation of a pixbufanimation object by hand and read
the documentation of PixbufAnimation, that mentions methods like
get_pixbuf(), get_delay_time() and advance() in PixbufAnimationIter.
But the doc page about that class and the headers don't have anything like
that. Am I missing something or is there some problem in the
wrapping of that class?

I'm using gtkmm 2.2.8

Thanks in advance,
--
Alfredo Kojima, GUI Developer
MySQL AB, www.mysql.com

Want to swim with the dolphins? (April 14-16, 2004)
http://www.mysql.com/uc2004/