Re: [gtkmm] More on Struggling with signal_key_press_event with code

On Sat, 2004-03-06 at 13:33, Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Sat, 2004-03-06 at 14:07, Ian Michell wrote:
> > Thanks Murray,
> >
> > Using false worked perfectly. I am very much used to the QT signal/slot
> > system and I have found it kinda weird adapting to it. Well I can say I
> > learnt something new then!
>
> Well, I believe it's a minor gtkmm bug (with *_event signals), and this
> is a workaround. It should just work, and we will try to make it just
> work in future.

OK, thanks a lot for that, it did the trick and will do for this release
of my program! As long as I have something working and its not a major
march past to keep it as simple as possible, I am happy, I am really
starting to like GTKMM, some of the complexity could be left out, but it
is a really good wrapper!

Ian