Re: [gtkmm] adding icons to buttons in gtkmm

thank you andreas. this definitely shows me how to add my.xpm (or your.xpm) to a button, but i'm still confused about how to add a stock icon to a button. thanks for your response!

-tim

Andreas B. Thun wrote:
i am having the hardest time figuring out how to add an icon to a button in gtkmm. i know it can be done, because i can set it up that way in glade, and instantiate it from libglademm.

Hi Tim,

I have implemented some buttons with small bitmaps inside
like:

Gtk::Button m_ButtonAll;
m_ButtonAll.add_pixlabel("your.xpm", "Label");