Re: [gtkmm] Advice on what to use in GTKMM project

Hi,
    <shameless plug>I am actually in the process of writing the user interface for a cd
burning application using gnomemm/gtkmm called Coaster (www.coaster-burn.org).  Rather
than split up efforts, why not join our effort.</shameless plug>  Now, since I'm done
with that, I can tell you that gnome-vfsmm would definitely be better than implementing
from scratch.  There are ways to loop through directories and things like that which are
already in place.  You should check out gnome-vfsmm.

-Bryan

P.S. I'm CCing the gnomemm list because this question should probably be there as well.