Re: [gtkmm] (no subject)

I'm not sure that this is the right list for this question, but I am pretty much in the same boat. I did reload the gnome desktop and things work better, but everything still isn't right. I have tried building some stuff from source, but usually it all errors out. I haven't had time to play around with it much since it's just my home system and all it really does is some personal web services.

Bill

Mark Wilson wrote:

I am running Solaris 2.9 with the Gnome 2.0 desktop, and want to get all the gnomemm libraries running, including bonobomm and canvasmm. Has anyone done this successfully? Things in the Sun Gnome seem to be just out of date for everything I try to build, for example ORBit is 2.4.3, need >= 2.5.0. Any help would be appreciated.

Mark Wilson
University of Rochester
Laboratory for Laser Energetics