Re: [gtkmm] Why gdk::Pixbuf makes every image to 24bit or 32 bit ?

On Tue, 2004-03-02 at 13:30, Ramachandra Putti wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the reply.
>
> Finally should we conclude, that at present it is not possible to deal
> with 1, 8 or 16 bit images, using Gdk::Pixbuf ?
>
> Regards,
> Ramachandra

Of course it is possible to deal with such images, but they will be
converted to 24-bit RGB (and optionally another 8-bit A).

Tassos

--
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his
heart he dreams himself your master."