Re: [gtkmm] problems setting a background image for Gtk::Frame

For the background image what I need in the
application is to be able to drag and drop other
widgets over an image. It doesn't necessarily have to
be the modify_bg_pixmap from the other code I posted.
Is it possible to layer other widgets over an image?
When I was looking through the tutorial the examples
used packing to put wigets next to each other, not on
top.