[gtkmm] Drag and drop code problem

Title: Drag and drop code problem

Go SpaceShipOne!

It seems there's another error in the way glademm generates the drag_data_received signal handler (gtkmm 2.4.2 and glademm 2.6.0).  The code I get in window1_glade.hh is:

virtual void on_btn_Destination_drag_data_received(const Glib::RefPtr<Gdk::DragContext>& context, gint x, gint y, GtkSelectionData*selection_data,guint info, guint time) = 0;

Should it be:

virtual void on_btn_Destination_drag_data_received(const Glib::RefPtr<Gdk::DragContext>& context, gint x, gint y,const  Gtk::SelectionData& selection_data,guint info, guint time) = 0; ?

This gets past one set of compile errors, but I'm still get and undefined reference error to the functions.  It's only to the drag_data_received functions - drag_begin, drag_end, etc. seem to be fine - so I think the problems are related.

Also, could some clear up what the difference is between using SigC::slot() and sigc::mem_fun() to connect the signals?  The generated code uses the first and the gtkmm examples use the later and both seem to do the same things (or at least generate the same error messages!).

~Ryan Miller