[gtkmm] RE: [glade--] Glademm code generation problems

Christof,

I went and got the CVS version of glademm (2.6) and it works great.  The
code it generates for toolbars is different and seems to work with gtkmm
2.4.  You seem to have fixed the problems.  Thanks a bunch!

~Ryan

Miller, Ryan D schrieb:

> Hey all,
>
> I've ran into some problems I'm hoping someone knows the answers too.
> I'm using glademm 2.5 and gtkmm 2.4.  If I make a glade program with a

> toolbar in it and add some toolbar buttons and compile for c++, I get
> errors in:

Can you retry with the CVS version of glademm (I put a lot of 2.4
related fixes into it but still waited for feedback before releasing
it).

[if you target gtkmm 2.4 please use glade 2.6 or newer]

    Christof