Re: [gtkmm] static Glib::RefPtr<>'s

Jay Camp wrote:

Oops!  Thanks.  I'm still getting the linking error though after fixing
that.  Forgot to insert that last time:

/usr/include/glibmm-2.4/glibmm/refptr.h:155: undefined reference to
`Glade::get() in MainWindow.o(.text+0x5c): In function
`MainWindow::connect_menu()':

I have my Glade.h included in the file I want to use it, and am
accessing it like this:

Glade::get()->get_widget("menu_file_quit", menuItem);

(menuItem is already declared and defined)

Thanks!
Hard to say what is going wrong without the command line arguments to the linker. It looks like you aren't linking in Glade.o.

--
Bowie Owens

CSIRO Mathematical & Information Sciences
phone  : +61 3 9545 8055
fax    : +61 3 9545 8080
mobile : 0425 729 875
email  : Bowie Owens csiro au