Re: [gtkmm] behavior modification of input/output functions

I have some generic numeric<->text conversion routines in glom
(glom/data_structure/glomconversions.[h|cc]) that might be interesting.
They can use the current locale or the classic C locale for canonical
representations. They do date/time stuff too.