[gtkmm] How to switch accelerators?

Could someone, please, tell me the best way to switch accelerators?

I have similar accelerator values for widgets that located on different pages in notebook, so, I would to activate widget that is visible (on current page) when accel-key is pressed. Now I have to catch "switch_page" signal and determine "old" and "new" pages, then remove accelerator from one widget and add it to another. It works in simple case, but I have very complicated event processing and it's almost impossible to determine when I should to switch accelerators and when I should not.

Thanks in advance,
-andrew