Re: [gtkmm] Finding mime type

Thanks, but I'd like to keep the possibility open to be
able to port my GTKmm app to win32 too. Creating a dependency to GNOME would disable this, right?
Well I found an interesting function in GTK+
header file xdgmime/xdgmime.h -
const char *xdg_mime_get_mime_type_for_file(const char *file_name);
This lookes like exactly what I need, but this header
is no longer there if you compile and install GTK+!
Any comments?

regards,

Veiko

> On Wed, 2004-06-30 at 18:51 +0300, Veiko Sinivee wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > Is there a way to find the mime type of a file in GTKmm?
>
> You might be able to do this with gnome-vfsmm.
>
> --
> Murray Cumming
> murrayc murrayc com
> www.murrayc.com